After Delilah’s shocking overdose, Lisa Rinna from ‘RHOBH’ speaks out


Our editorial team has independently chosen each product. Some links to products may result in us receiving commissions. All promotions are subject to retailer terms and availability.

Lisa Rinna spoke out after Delilah Belle Hamlin, her daughter, was hospitalized following an accidental overdose. RHOBH’s star thanked her fans for their support and prayers during this difficult time. “Thank you to all of the angels who have reached out, sharing their stories, sending their love and prayers, we are so grateful to you all for your help and your guidance!!”Rinna shared this on her Instagram account, per Page Six.

Delilah revealed in a touching video posted to Instagram Tuesday that she developed an addiction after being prescribed Xanax by her doctor. “overprescribe”They gave her the drugs. “My body got dependent on Xanax, number one, and number two, I overdosed — I didn’t mean to at all — I overdosed on this one medication called propranolol,”She agreed. “I took Benadryl with that, and for some strange reason, I ended in the hospital.

He prescribed me a medication that one of my friends took, which was 10mgs. Then he gave me 20mgs three times a days, then he gave him 3mgs of Xanax a daily.” she continued. The model was reportedly seeking treatment for various illnesses when she sought out the help of a psychiatrist. “I would say that in the beginning, February and March are when I received my COVID-19 vaccination.” she explained. “I felt sick for about 36 hours after my second vaccination. It felt like my bones were crumbling but it was all normal. … That’s when everything kind of started.”

“I began feeling sick and felt like I had the flu. I was getting migraines, I was having panic attacks — it was like my body was in constant ‘fight or flight’ mode. It was terrible.” she said at the time. “It was clear to me that something was wrong.”

She went on to say that she eventually was checked into a health facility in Arizona ––  though, she asserts it was not a rehab clinic –– where she received help to break her body of its addiction.  She wound up leaving shortly after being checked in due to her severe health conditions. “I have seizures all the time” she continued. “My health is becoming very serious. … Unfortunately, I was I think a medical risk, so I was politely asked to leave after three weeks of being there and making a best friend,” she said.