After the holiday, Katie Price is back in community service and Carl Woods is seen in court.

0
236

Katie Price, a former glamour model, was sentenced to 16 weeks imprisonment with a suspended sentence of 12 months and 100 hours community service.

Katie Price had to return to her community service job after she enjoyed a sunny holiday in Thailand with her fiancé Carl Woods.

Following a drink-drive incident near her Sussex home in September, the ex-glamor model managed to avoid prison time.

After being accused of driving while impaired, using a motor car in a public area without third-party insurance and driving while disqualified she pleaded guilty.

District Judge Amanda Kelly sentenced Katie a 16 week sentence in prison with suspended 12 month sentences and 100 hours community service.

After spending time at Koh Samui (Thailand), enjoying a relaxed time, Katie, 43, & Carl, 33 had to go back to their real lives.

A source told Silver Screen Beats : “Katie was away – she says she was working in Thailand filming for YouTube – but has now been told she must return to the community service she’s been sentenced to.

“She has to make up the time lost after her trip.”

Mirror have contacted Katie’s representatives for comment.

The insider claims come as Katie joined Carl as he arrived for his day at Colchester Magistrates Court after he was charged by police under Section 4 of the Public Order Act, following an arrest in August.

The hearing was due to take place on March 10, but was pushed back two weeks, as Carl and Katie were on holiday in Thailand.

Katie and Carl arrived at the court hand-in-hand.

An insider had claimed that Carl was allowed to stay on holiday for the sake of Katie’s ‘mental health’.

Get all the biggest showbiz news straight to your inbox. Sign up for the free Mirror Showbiz newsletter.

“According to the source, the defense side initiated the change of date.” Mail Online .

“They requested that the case be moved for a few weeks because he is currently in Thailand caring for Katie’s mental well-being. She needed a break from everything and the holiday was planned.”

In February, Carl hit out at people who accused him of hitting Katie and claimed that he’s a ‘victim of lies’.

The former reality TV star began a lengthy statement on his Instagram story by writing: “Now it’s mine turn.”.

He went on to insist that the charge brought against him is nothing to do with the alleged assault on Katie last year, and instead, said it referred to an argument they had in the street, during which he admits he used ‘foul language’.

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@mirror.co.uk or call us direct at 0207 29 33033.