Katie Price takes aim at ‘jealous fans’ for criticisms of photo editing.


Katie Price, a former glamour model, has been subject to a lot of backlash for her snap that eagle-eyed fan accused of being ‘photoshopped and ‘airburshed.

Video Loading

Video not available

Katie Price reveals sunburnt face after Thailand holiday

After posting an incredibly ‘airbrushed” photo, Katie Price responded to her fans.

After posting an Instagram photo, the former glamour model, now 43, took to Instagram and called out her haters.

After several people criticised her latest Instagram upload, the mum-of-5 reacted on Instagram.

Katie posted to her Instagram Stories to share: “People forget I’m an old school model who made a very successful career being a real model. No filter and airbrushing like the girls these days.

“I’m 43 and have had five children. I still think I look great with or without filters.

“Anybody who is pictured on a beach oiled up and and caught off guard is different to be posed.”

It comes amid rumours Katie and fiancé Carl Woods have split and have called off their upcoming wedding.

The couple recently enjoyed a holiday in Thailand and are planning to get married later this year.

The couple also spoke out about their desire to have children together. Katie said that she had been through IVF and was now ready to try for another child.

Sources however have said Silver Screen BeatsThe couple decided to split after suffering from stress due to ongoing court cases.

According to some, both Katie and Carl are “beautiful”. “very sad”Learn more about the situation.

The Mirror reached out for comment to both Katie’s and Carl’s reps.

This comes just one day after Katie posted a picture of herself without her engagement ring in a social media post.

Carl also posted a cryptic note about loyalty on Thursday following Katie’s support in court. It appears that he deleted photos of Katie from Instagram.

On Wednesday, Carl appeared Colchester Magistrates’ Court after being charged by police under Section 4 of the Public Order Act following an arrest in August.

The charge which was read out at court were that on August 22, Woods was said to have used “threatening and abusive” language towards another person, with the intention to “make them believe immediate violence would be “used towards them”.

When asked how he pleaded to the charge, Woods replied: “not guilty”.