Melanie Martin breaks the silence on Aaron Carter’s death

-

Melanie MartinIt is still processing the funeral of Aaron Carter.

The model has an 11-month old son. Prince with the late musician, shared her thoughts on the tragedy just hours after the news broke of Aaron’s passing.

“We are still in the process of accepting this unfortunate reality,” Melanie said in a statement Nov. 5 via the AP. “Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.”

She also posted this: TikTok video in two seconds in which she’s seen crying hysterically behind the wheel of a car. Fans quickly offered condolences, even though she didn’t caption her video. One wrote: “He will always be with you through your son,”One comment was made by another. “Stay strong Melanie. He’s with the angels now.”

E! had earlier in the day been confirmed by Aaron’s rep. News that the 34 year-old “was found unresponsive in his home in Palmdale, Calif.” In a press release to E! News, the LA Sheriff’s Department said deputies responded to a 9-1-1 call at approximately 11 a.m. from a house sitter who stated she found a male unresponsive in the bathtub. Shortly after the deputies arrived, fire department personnel arrived and pronounced the male deceased at the scene.

Share this article

Recent posts

Popular categories

Recent comments