Mum went out to kill morgue monster after finding out he raped daughter’s body


Nevres Kema, whose daughter Azra Kemal’s dead body was raped by necrophiliac David Fuller, went to a London police station to try to kill him but was tackled by officers

Video Loading

Video Unavailable

David Fuller is arrested for historic murders of two women

The mother of a young woman whose dead body was raped by monster necrophiliac David Fuller said she was arrested after trying to kill him.

Fuller, 67, is facing a whole-life term after pleading guilty to murdering two young women 34 years ago.

Police said outside court that he assaulted at least 100 dead women and girls while working as an electrician at two NHS sites.

Azra Kemal, 24, was one of the twisted killers’ victims after she died in a fall in Kent.

Fuller had sex with her dead body three times, and even researched her death online – reading tributes from her family and friends.

Azra’s mum described how two officers arrived at her north London home less than a month ago to deliver the news her precious daughter had been abused in a hospital morgue, she was consumed by a frightening rage, reports the Mail

Nevres Kema said she was consumed by rage at hearing the news and left her house with a kitchen knife heading in the direction of nearby Colindale police station where she believed he was being held.

The distraught mum said: “My only thought was, ‘He is not going to get away this’.

“If I’d found him, I’m 99.99 per cent sure I’d have put that knife straight through his heart because he’d put a knife through mine. The thought of him violating her — of touching her hair, touching her skin…

“But as I walked towards the police station, all hell broke loose. Police officers seemed to spring from everywhere. I was handcuffed and thrown to the floor by eight or nine of them.”

Nevres said she was arrested by officers who did not know what had happened as she screamed that Fuller needed to be “punished” for what he had done.

Speaking after an inquest for her daughter’s, Nevres described how she had spent time cuddling her daughter’s body hours after Fuller had violated it.

She said: “I had spent two hours in the mortuary sleeping with her. And that gave me some sort of comfort.

“Little did I know that my daughter had been violated prior to that day and the evening of that day.

“So, whilst I’m stroking my daughter’s hair, sleeping on her hair, a man had… crawled all over her skin… And there’s me kissing and cuddling and saying my last goodbyes.”

Fuller finally admitted murdering Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce 34 years ago after being confronted with irrefutable evidence of his guilt.

His sick sex abuse of corpses was only discovered after his arrest for the 1987 “bedsit murders” of Wendy, 25, and Caroline, 20, which happened months apart in Tunbridge Wells in 1987.

Fuller’s crimes were described as “the stuff of nightmares”.

A DNA breakthrough identified him as the killer, but he denied murdering the two women until he changed his plea on the fourth day of his trial.

It can now be reported that Fuller filmed himself carrying out the attacks at mortuaries inside the now-closed Kent and Sussex Hospital and the Tunbridge Wells Hospital, in Pembury, where he worked in electrical maintenance roles since 1989.

Ahead of his double murder trial, Fuller pleaded guilty to 51 other offences, including 44 charges relating to the 78 identified victims in mortuaries.