Queen banned Harry and Meghan from the moment she met Lilibet.

0
205

According to reports, Prince Harry and Meghan markle were prevented by the Queen from taking photos of Lilibet’s moment they met for the first time.

The Duchess and Duke of Sussex brought their two children, the Duke and Duchess Sussex, to the UK last week for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. However, neither child was present at any events.

Her Majesty is believed to have seen her great-granddaughter — who is named in tribute to a moniker that was given to herself as a child — while they made there rare visit back to Harry’s home country.

One insider claims that the 96-year old monarch made it clear that this was a private event and no photos were allowed.



Her Majesty is understood to have met her 1-year-old great-granddaughter for the first time over the Jubilee weekend
Her Majesty is believed to have met her one year-old great granddaughter during the Jubilee weekend

According to reports, this was due to concerns from Palace officials about whether the couple would try to share any photos to friends in the US media.

They shared their story with Silver Screen Beat “Harry and Meghan wanted their photographer to capture the moment Lilibet met the Queen. But they were told no chance. It was a private family meeting.”

Lilibet, back in Britain was photographed for the second time on her own in a photograph taken at her first birthday party (June 4, 2007).

Omid Scobie, Royal expert, announced the news on Twitter. He said that close friends and family attended the event.



Lilibet was publically photographed for only the second time on her birthday last weekend
Lilibet was photographed by the public for the second time last weekend on her birthday

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the most recent news and stories from around the world from the Silver Screen Beat. Click here Here.

He stated: “For Lilibet’s first birthday, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan invited close friends and family for an “An intimate backyard picnic” at Frogmore Cottage, Windsor on Saturday.

The Queen’s wish for privacy came as the Sussexes continue to film footage for a new Netflix series believed to give a ‘behind-the-scenes’ look at their personal lives .

Camera crews have reportedly been allowed into the couple’s mansion at Montecito, California, and accompanied them last year on a trip to New York City.