Sadio Mane, Liverpool star, has revealed that he wants Anfield to be closed down. After bizarrely insisting that 60-70 percent of Senegalese people want him to move on, he said that Sadio Mane was the best hint yet.
Reds star Mane has less than 12 months left on his current contract and Liverpool are unable to reach an agreement on a new deal with the Senegal ace. Mane teased, after months of speculation, that he would reveal his future following the Champions League final.
Although he was associated with Bayern Munich for many years, the 30-year old has not spoken out about his future since last weekend. However, he did drop a bombshell Friday afternoon.
The Liverpool ace spoke out ahead of Senegal’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Benin. “Like everyone else, I’m on social media and I see the comments. Isn’t it between 60 to 70% of Senegalese want me to leave Liverpool? I will do what they want.
“We will soon see! We will all see it together, so don’t rush. We will find out in the future.”
It was claimed by Diario AS last week that Mane had ‘told his Liverpool teammates he is leaving the club’ after their gut-wrenching Champions League final defeat against Real Madrid, while other reports earlier this week claimed that the forward has already ‘agreed a three-year deal’ with Bayern, who are desperate to bring the striker to Munich.
Do you think Mane will quit Liverpool this summer? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Mane, who has grown to be one of Europe’s most dangerous forwards since moving to Merseyside in the summer 2016, could now be available at a bargain price this summer.
Former Southampton player has scored 120 goals in 269 Reds games since his arrival at Anfield. But, Mane’s defeat in Paris against Real could be Mane’s Liverpool goodbye.
Mane appears to be ready for a club exit, but Salah is still a Reds player. Although the forward from Egypt is yet to sign a new contract with Liverpool, he has confirmed that he will remain a Liverpool player in the next season.