Here’s what reviewers have to say:
“Saves me from debilitating headaches!”
“The first time or two I used this, I didn’t think anything was happening. I didn’t have the discomfort many people described or really any specific feeling at all (except I also did notice some tingling in my left hand that took awhile to subside & after regular use of this product has not been an issue). However, in the mornings I have noticed my neck is SO much less tight (even after the first use). I feel like I have a greater range of motion. I probably use it 5-10 minutes 4-5 days a week so far (I’ve had it about 2 weeks) so I am not seeing any results in my “”tech neck hump” and perhaps I won’t.
I also had hip/groin problems in one hip joint for several months before this product was introduced. Although my hip pain/aches and general mobility aren’t completely gone, I do notice that I have more mobility and less tightness in the joint I had been having trouble with for several months. This may be just a coincidence, but it’s what I will take!
It’s a great product that my husband loves.”
“I wasn’t sure this was the right solution for me, but I was willing and able to try it. Other options include the neck sling. This is a great option, but hanging your head near the door makes me uncomfortable. There’s also a vertical table that I use and love, but it’s too big for me (so I might not have the space for this crazy contraption until I’m 50). I wanted something that was portable.
I am so happy that this futuristic tsunami pillow is here (not its real name, but I call it “Nick” because it’s cute and quirky! It will be my only companion and I will have it in my life for the rest of my life, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing make.
What does it do/how can I use?
• it alleviates my neck, shoulder, and even lower back pain in a matter of 10-30 minutes.
• At a minimum, I use it two times a week for 5-10 minutes (but usually longer if I have time) and just lay on the floor with it tucked under my neck and the base of it pressed into my shoulders. Deep, deliberate breaths are taken and your head will drop back. Your neck will relax and allow the tension to pass. You don’t need to tension your shoulders. It’s normal. Just relax and let the tension go. BREATHING WITH THE TENSION IS THE MEDICINE. The pillow aligns your spinal cord. Pay attention to the alignment of your hips and legs as you lay on this pillow.
• this alone permits me to go to town as a side sleeper.
• being that I’m a side sleeper with double jointed shoulders that pop out of socket when I sleep, as well as a lower back disk herniation—for years, on the daily, I’ve woken up with the most intense aches in my scapula, neck, and lower back. The pain is worst on weekdays, when I am at my computer all day and tilt my neck in an inexplicable way. But the pillow made it completely disappear in just three days. We can all agree that IM OBSESSED.
• if I don’t use it weekly, my pain will return as my work habits and phone habits seem to force me into terrible posture :/
If you find my experience to be similar to yours, I recommend this product. It will transform your body, spine, and sleep for the better.
“I suffer from degenerative disc disease in my neck and also have fibromyalgia. This one item has done more for me in 10 minutes than any amount of yoga, exercise, weight loss, physiotherapy, massage, medication… you name it, ever could. I was astounded at the immediate relief. I will continue to use it daily and I hope to see good long term results! Highly recommend!”